- Boards, Committees & Commissions
- Environmental Commission/Green Team (ECGT)
Environmental Commission/Green Team
The East Amwell Township Environmental Commission is charged with the protection, development and use of natural resources in the Township.
- Marnie Stetson, Chairperson
- Bob Lurie, Vice Chairperson
- Gregory Chiacchio
- J. D. Groon
- Erica Johanson
- Jama Kadri
- Leo Rommel
- Ozgur Tunceli
- VACANCY, Alternate 1 - 2 Year Term
- VACANCY, Alternate 2 - 1 Year Term
- Alison Kavchok, Secretary
- Jenna Casper-Bloom, Mayor, Twp. Liaison
- 4th Monday of every month, 7:30pm
- Hybrid (In person at the Municipal Building and via ZOOM)
- Members of the public are to remain MUTED until the Open to the Public Session is called wherein the Secretary will unmute them.
CLICK HERE to JOIN Zoom Meeting
Agendas & Minutes
View Most Recent
Quarter 4 - 2021
Enhance and Preserve
East Amwell's Environment:
Joseph Heckman, resident farm owner and Phd in Soil Fertility from Rutgers University, joined the Commission at their November meeting and provided an informative presentation on the benefits of open space and agriculture, the positive impacts of gardening and a healthy landscape, composting, and the importance of buying from your local farmer.
Learn more here:
Enhance and Preserve East Amwell's Environment!
Sustainability Series Information:
Every month, the EC have a special guest provide information on sustainable actions you can take at home. From planting natives to geothermal, join us an LEARN! Visit our YouTube channel to hear, and see below for extra information.
Learn more here:
Sat Apr. 15
Mon Apr. 17 - Fri Apr. 21
Sun Apr. 23