Recycling Committee (RC)
- 1st Tuesday of every month, 7:30pm
- Held in person in the Small Conference Room
Agendas, Minutes & Goals
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Alison Castellano, Chairperson
- TerraCycle Coordinator
- Mark Gunn, Vice Chairperson
- Styrofoam Coordinator
- Jenna Casper-Bloom: Township Committee Liaison
- Rosemary Georgett, Coordinator
- Erica Johanson
- Sue Kadlec
- Chantal Napoleon
- TREX Coordinator
- Mike Petrus
- 2x Member Vacancies
- Youth Member Vacancies
- Clean Communities Flyer
- Depot Collections List - January 2019
- Hunterdon County Solid Waste and Recycling Services
- Know your Polystyrene
- Crayola ColorCycle - Marker Recycling Program*
- The Crayon Initiative**
- Wonderful Wetlands
*&** Programs run by East Amwell School. Donations can be dropped at the Depot
Sign Up HERE to Help at the Depot!
Its a great experience!..Choose your month and help your Township and the Planet!
Sign Up HERE East Amwell Students to Help at the Depot to run the Terracycling !
Come educate the residents about this great program at your school and earn yourself some community service hours!
GRIT YARD HOURS