Recycling Committee (RC)
- 2nd Tuesday of every month, 7:30pm
- Held in the Court Room at the Municipal Building
Agendas, Minutes & Goals
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Will Harrison, Chairperson
- Alison Castellano, Vice Chairperson
- Tim Mathews, Township Committee Liaison
- Rosemary Georgett, Coordinator
- Mark Gunn
- Sue Kadlec
- Chantal Napoleon (TREX Coordinator)
- Tom Rue
- 1x Vacancy
We are looking for additional members!
Committee Member Volunteer Application Form
- Depot Collections List - January 2019
- Hunterdon County Solid Waste and Recycling Services
- Know your Polystyrene
- Crayola ColorCycle - Marker Recycling Program*
- The Crayon Initiative**
- Wonderful Wetlands
*&** Programs run by East Amwell School. Donations can be dropped at the Depot
Sign Up HERE to Help at the Depot!
Its a great experience!..Choose your month and help your Township and the Planet!
Sign Up HERE East Amwell Students to Help at the Depot to run the Terracycling !
Come educate the residents about this great program at your school and earn yourself some community service hours!
GRIT YARD HOURS
The East Amwell Grit Yard is located at:
4 John Ringo Road, Ringoes, NJ. 08551
Hours of access to drop off brush are:
Monday - Friday: 7am - 2pm
1st and 3rd Saturday of each month: 8am - 3pm
(Open to residents ONLY no Commercial)
Mulch is available to residents!
Pick up yourself for FREE
Sm. Truck (4-5 Cubic Yards) - $50
Lg. Truck (10 Cubic Yards) - $100
Call/email the Deputy Clerk to arrange for delivery by DPW and payment drop off. Deposit envelope with exact cash or check (Payable to East Amwell Township) at the Municipal Building in the drop box.