Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
On January 8th, the Hunterdon County Department of Health informed us of the following:
On Monday, 1/4/21, The State of New Jersey released New Jersey’sCOVID-19 Vaccine Registration System: https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/.
Based on many inquiries from the public, it is important for Hunterdon County residents to know the following about registration at https://covidvaccine.nj.gov:
· This system is not affiliated with the current Hunterdon County Vaccination Clinics being held for those who qualify under phase 1A.
· Pre-registration on the NJ system does not make an appointment at one of Hunterdon County’s vaccine clinics. Pre-registration at https://covidvaccine.nj.gov DOES NOT reserve a dose of vaccine for the registrant now or make an appointment for them.
· In New Jersey, vaccine is being distributed in a Phased approach, and currently we are in Phase 1A. Vaccine is only available for Community Healthcare Workers, Law Enforcement, Fire Personnel and residents of long-term care facilities. When the vaccine supply increases, vaccination will advance to Phase 1B, then progress to Phase 1C, and then Phase 2.
· The State’s online portal https://covidvaccine.nj.gov collects information about residents and determines the registrant’s eligibility to receive vaccine, based on the current Phase of distribution.
· The state’s online portal will notify registrants when they are eligible to receive vaccine and they will be directed to a clinic location to make an appointment.
· Any resident can sign up now and will be informed electronically through the system when their phase is opened.
· The New Jersey Department of Health will broadly announce when we are permitted to move to the next Phase of vaccination. At this time, we do not have an estimated date to move into Phase 1B. The Phase 1B group includes critical infrastructure personnel and residents over the age of 75 years old.
The Hunterdon County Health Department will provide updates to our website and social media as additional Phases/Categories are eligible to receive vaccine.
For more information on the different phases and the new vaccine registration system visit: https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-information/slowing-the-spread/where-how-and-when-can-i-get-vaccinated
If you are within Category 1A (community healthcare workers or First Responders), you are now eligible for vaccination and can register for an appointment by visiting www.co.hunterdon.nj.us. Anyone who does not meet the criteria of Category 1A will not be provided an appointment or vaccine at this time.