Board of Health (BOH)
- 4th Tuesday of every month, 7:30pm
- Municipal Building Main Meeting Room
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Tracy Carluccio, Chairperson
- Pauline Serafin, Vice Chairperson
- Chris Sobieski, Twp. Comm. Liaison
- Rosemary Georgett, Administrator
- Leonard DeCandia, Alternate I
- Janis Grover
- Tara Ramsey
- C. Larry Tatsch
- Vacancy (Alt. II)
- Richard Cushing, BOH Attorney
Secretary Office Hours:
- Tuesdays: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Thursdays: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Due to part time hours, we ask you call prior to ensure the Secretary is in the office.
Please be mindful – DO NOT flush disposable wipes down your toilet. They can clog your sewage lines and septic system fields, requiring expensive repair.
A New York Times article warns that “Americans Coping With the Coronavirus Are Clogging Toilets” due to disinfectant wipes and paper items other than toilet paper being flushed. From the article: “Flushable wipes are not truly flushable,” said Jim Bunsey, chief operating officer of the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District. “They might go down the drain, but they do not break up like regular toilet paper.”
Even facial tissues can clog a toilet unless used in small amounts. Hashtag #WipesClogPipes.
PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICE
COVID 19 (aka Corona virus) information, resources and updates can be found at:
NJ Dept of Health https://covid19.nj.gov/
- Call (General COVID-19 Questions): 2-1-1 (7a-11p) *
- Call (Clinical Questions): 1-800-962-1253 (24/7) *
- Text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive alerts
* The call centers are not able to diagnose individuals, provide testing appointments or results, or give specific medical recommendations. Callers who need medical advice should contact their healthcare provider.
Hunterdon County Health Department
- Hunterdon Healthcare COVID-19 Hotline: 908-788-6440 (8a - 8p)