Recycling Committee (RC)
- 1st Tuesday of every month, 7:30pm
- Held in person in the Small Conference Room
Agendas, Minutes & Goals
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The East Amwell Recycling Committee helps preserve our community's waterways, roads, farms, playgrounds, and more by collaborating with community members, schools and businesses who share our vision that a better, more sustainable tomorrow starts with the belief that waste can be another new beginning, not an end. We accomplish this through education, outreach, and actively facilitating events centered on reducing, reusing and recycling everyday household items and more!
- Rosemary Georgett, Chairperson
- Clean Communities Coordinator
- SWAC Representative
- Recycling Secretary
- Susan Kadlec, Vice Chairperson
- Tara Ramsey: Township Committee Liaison (non voting)
- Kate Chichon
- TerraCycle Liaison
- Beatrice Gooding
- Erica Johanson (EC Liaison)
- Leo Rommel
- Communications Lead
- 2 Member Vacancies
- Youth Member Vacancies
- Clean Communities & Recycling Tips Flyer
- Depot Collections List - April 2023
- Hunterdon County Hazardous Waste Collection Dates 2023
- Know your Polystyrene
- Hunterdon County Electronics Collection Dates 2023
*&** Programs run by East Amwell School. Donations can be dropped at the Depot
THE GRIT YARD
NO CONTRACTORS OR COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES. NO BRUSH OR DEBRIS FROM LAND CLEARING.
Hours of access to drop off brush are:
- Monday - Friday: 7AM - 2PM
- 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month: 8AM - 2PM
This free service is available to East Amwell residents ONLY. Be prepared to show proof of residency.
Drop off restricted to residential vegetative brush ONLY.
The following items will not be accepted:
UNAUTHORIZED DUMPING BY NON-RESIDENTS, COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES OR DUMPING OF PROHIBITED MATERIALS WILL SUBJECT THE VIOLATOR TO PROSECUTION.
Mulch is available to residents ONLY!
Pick up yourself for FREE
Sm. Truck (4-5 Cubic Yards) - $50
Lg. Truck (10 Cubic Yards) - $100