- Boards, Committees & Commissions
- Recycling Committee (RC)
Recycling Committee (RC)
- 1st Tuesday of every month, 7:30pm
- Held in person in the Small Conference Room
Agendas, Minutes & Goals
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Recycling Committee Goals
- Rosemary Georgett, Chairperson
- Clean Communities Coordinator
- SWAC Representative
- Recycling Secretary
- Susan Kadlec, Vice Chairperson
- Tara Ramsey: Township Committee Liaison (non voting)
- Kate Chichon
- Terra Cycle Liaison
- TBD (EC Liaison)
- Leo Rommel
- Communications Lead
- 6x Member Vacancies
- Youth Member Vacancies
- Clean Communities & Recycling Tips Flyer
- Depot Collections List - January 2019
- Hunterdon County Hazardous Waste Collection Dates 2023
- Know your Polystyrene
- Hunterdon County Electronics Collection Dates 2023
*&** Programs run by East Amwell School. Donations can be dropped at the Depot
Sat Apr. 22
Sun Apr. 23 - Sat May 6
SPRING CLEAN UP DAY SATURDAY APRIL 22, 2023
8 am to Noon Municipal Parking Lot
Vehicle Fees *:
Car = $25 Van/SUV = $35 Pick Up Truck = $45 Trailer = $25 to $75
* Additional fee may apply on the day for larger loads at the discretion of the Township Representative
Pay in advance at the Municipal Building. See the Deputy Clerk, Pam Dymek (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or pay day of the event with proof of residency. See flier for more details, link below.
Spring Clean Up Day 4-22-2023 flier
Sign Up HERE to Help at the Depot!
Its a great experience!..Choose your month and help your Township and the Planet!
Sign Up HERE East Amwell Students to Help at the Depot to run the Terracycling !
Come educate the residents about this great program at your school and earn yourself some community service hours!
Clean Communities Mini Grants
THE GRIT YARD
The East Amwell Grit Yard is located at:
4 John Ringo Road, Ringoes, NJ. 08551
NO CONTRACTORS OR COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES. NO BRUSH OR DEBRIS FROM LAND CLEARING.
Hours of access to drop off brush are:
- Monday - Friday: 7AM - 2PM
- 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month: 8AM - 2PM
This free service is available to East Amwell residents ONLY. Be prepared to show proof of residency.
Drop off restricted to residential vegetative brush ONLY.
The following items will not be accepted:
- Logs over 6 inches in diameter
- Logs over 3 feet in length
- Building materials (including lumber, painted wood, furniture)
- Metal of any kind
- Grass clippings or leaves
- Rocks, stone, dirt, sand, concrete bricks, wire, rubber
- Plastic of any kind, including bags
UNAUTHORIZED DUMPING BY NON-RESIDENTS, COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES OR DUMPING OF PROHIBITED MATERIALS WILL SUBJECT THE VIOLATOR TO PROSECUTION.
Mulch is available to residents ONLY!
Pick up yourself for FREE
Sm. Truck (4-5 Cubic Yards) - $50
Lg. Truck (10 Cubic Yards) - $100
Call/email the Deputy Clerk to arrange for delivery by DPW and payment drop off.