Recycling Committee (RC)
- 1st Tuesday of every month, 7:30pm
- Held in person in the Small Conference Room
Agendas, Minutes & Goals
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Alison Castellano, Chairperson
- TerraCycle Coordinator
- Mark Gunn, Vice Chairperson
- Styrofoam Coordinator
- Jenna Casper-Bloom: Township Committee Liaison (non voting)
- Rosemary Georgett, Coordinator
- Erica Johanson (EC Liaison)
- Sue Kadlec
- Tom Manzo
- Chantal Napoleon
- TREX Coordinator
- Mike Petrus
- 1x Member Vacancies
- Youth Member Vacancies
- Clean Communities Flyer
- Depot Collections List - January 2019
- Hunterdon County Solid Waste and Recycling Services
- Know your Polystyrene
- Crayola ColorCycle - Marker Recycling Program*
- The Crayon Initiative**
- Wonderful Wetlands
*&** Programs run by East Amwell School. Donations can be dropped at the Depot
Sign Up HERE to Help at the Depot!
Its a great experience!..Choose your month and help your Township and the Planet!
Sign Up HERE East Amwell Students to Help at the Depot to run the Terracycling !
Come educate the residents about this great program at your school and earn yourself some community service hours!
GRIT YARD HOURS
JUNE 2022 NOTICE TO RESIDENTS:
The Grit Yard is currently closed.
It will be reopened when the current content has been taken care of and when the Township Committee have decided how to deal with the increase in cost.
Hours of access to drop off brush are:
- Monday - Friday: 7am - 2pm
- 1st Sat. of each month: 8.30am - 3pm
- 3rd Sat. of each month 8.30am - 3pm (Mar - Nov)
This free service is available to residents ONLY.
Drop off restricted to residential vegetative brush ONLY.
- NO Dump Trucks, Dump Trailers or outside equipment. this will be considered illegal dumping and will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement authority.